Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010~0102

2010~0102 is a special number i guess xD..well its for me only though..i nvr thought the volcano within me will burst .. and i couldnt control lol~ ..wad made me felt like heaven is that. u feel the same way i do. i guess? well altho ur mouth said no but ur heart showed everything. ^^ <3 somethings about u has change but some has not. but i dun care how badly u hurted or wad u did to me...i cant believe i stiill like u so much. ytd when u decided to meet me. i knew i got some chances xD cz i know u wont meet me if u dun have feelings for me..well wad make me CONCERN ==....is ur zz hp =.=... *gud things about me u dun learn.. bad things u learn so fast* =.=... but ..oh well. i think i jz have to believe myself. and i know u wouldnt like it if i ask too much =/.. i hope u will change for me like how im trying to change for u <3...
GBU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment