Friday, January 1, 2010

its a new year now <3

2009 was quite a special year i guess..cant believe time jz flow so fast...alot of things happened in nov and dec in 2009. it was so complicated lol~.. i thought i was completely fine but i found out that my heart doesnt follow wad my mind wants..2 years was not very long but its not short, too.. the time weve been through..i still rmb it clearly.. promises u made..things u said.. *sign*....i still rmb on that night u hugged me and ask me to trust u. and i did.. i thought u are different with other ppl ..but u still broke my heart....wad surprise me is that i cant make myself to hate u. maybe im jz not gud enuff ? lol~ wads in guys mind actually =.= guys dun understand us girls and we too, dun understand guys =.=....im not vampire who can read minds like edward LOLS~
there are so much more i wan to say but i dono how to express it..*sign*~

jz hope everything will be better in 2010 <3 -my 1st post-*GBU*~

1 comment: